Flemings Harden is pleased to present 48 Whitton Lane, Harden to the market for sale. Set on 1410sqm* of land this 1920's weatherboard cottage is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a home 350m* to Harden's shopping precinct with an abundance of garaging and shedding. This home has been beautifully restored in parts to make it a perfect home for a family, first home buyer or the savvy investor. In addition the home is set on two lots giving opportunity to subdivide (STCA).
- Four bedrooms, main with slow combustion wood fire
- Lounge with slow combustion wood fire and split system air-conditioner
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Laundry with toilet
- Low maintenance gardens
- Two double lock up garages, single car garage and garden sheds
- 9.8KW solar panels (3.2KW front and 6.6KW to rear)
- Fully fenced 1410sqm* block with rear lane access and remote access gate
- 350m* to Harden shopping precinct
- Potential rental return $400p/w
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Harden.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.