Flemings Cootamundra are pleased to offer "Windy View" 7448 Hume Highway, Coolac, to the market for sale.
"Windy View" provides purchasers with a rare opportunity to secure 71ha (177 acres)* of scenic land with expansive views across the Mooney Mooney Ranges and Jugiong Hills.
It is very well located less than 10 minutes from the energetic village of Jugiong which boasts the famous Sir George Hotel & Longtrack Pantry.
The property has recently undergone extensive improvements including a new solar powered bore, 3 x silos, new waterlines to 10 x troughs** and 2 x tanks, new stock yards and a new access point suitable for B-doubles.
The property also has a small cabin which is currently under-renovation and will include a second room and a deck once complete.
- 71ha (177 acres)* total land area
- Generally sloped to steep country with natural pastures on granite-based loam soils
- Partial new fencing
- New bore connected to 2 x tanks
- New water lines to 10 x troughs**
- New stock-yards
- Dwelling entitlement
- Expansive views across the property with various house building sites (STCA)
- A large Ooh Media signboard is also located on the property which will provide income to the purchaser (contract price to be negotiated)
- Jugiong: 9 minutes, Gundagai: 15 minutes, Canberra: 1h35m, Sydney: 3h30m
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Cootamundra.
**completed prior to settlement