Flemings Harden is pleased to present 7 North Street, Harden to the market for sale. Set on 786sqm of land this 1920's weatherboard cottage is a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of Hardens history. This semi-detached home has been beautifully renovated and restored keeping some of the charming original features intact.
Internally the property features two bedrooms with high ceilings and original timber clad walls, open plan dining and living with reverse cycle air conditioner and potential to restore fireplace to working order. The kitchen has been well thought out and has ample storage. The bathroom has been renovated and includes a heated towel rail. Downstairs there is an added on sunroom/lounge room that benefits from a northerly aspect.
Externally the property benefits from rear lane access, multiple garden sheds and a double lock up garage. The front of the property has been landscaped beautifully to provide great curb appeal and easy care gardens.
- Two bedrooms with high ceilings and original timber cladding
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- 2nd toilet
- Open plan living and dining
- Kitchen with ample storage
- Study with Northerly views
- Sunroom / 2nd lounge with Northerly views
- Security cameras included
- Manicured gardens
- Curb appeal
- Fully renovated and move in ready
- Multiple garden sheds
- Double lock up garage to rear
- Enclosed veggie garden with planter boxes
Please contact Flemings Harden today to book a private inspection today.