Flemings Property Services are pleased to present '3 Springs' 470- 580 Frogmore Road, Frogmore to the market for sale. This property comprises of 40ha* (100acres*) of undulating land and is situated 20km from Boorowa. The impressive and unique three bedroom homestead has an open veranda surrounding the entire house and all bedrooms open to their own expansive views. With off the grid power, the homestead is run on a solar system consisting of 10 panels.
Within an easy drive to all the townships and villages of the Hilltops region, bus services for school children and easy commutes to either Boorowa, Young or Canberra.
The basalt and granite soils provide an ideal environment for arable farming and grazing and include improved pastures consisting of Phalaris, Clover and other native pastures.
The property is well watered with a large dam with solar pump and realiable spring fed creeks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Country style kitchen with generous walk-in pantry
- Carpet and timber floorboards throughout
- Bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower plus additional powder room
- Four metre wide wrap around country veranda's
- Off grid power. New battery bank and back-up petrol generator
- 15 x 5m machinery shed and a double garage
- Enclosed dog run
- 40,000 litre freshwater tank, plus additional tank for lawns and gardens
- Productive country- owner estimates 4-5 dse/acre
If you are looking for a peaceful rural lifestyle with the convenience of being close to town, this is the property for you. This appealing country home provides all the modern comforts and features that you could ask for.
Call Flemings Boorowa to arrange an inspection.
Expressions of interest close 14th April at 5pm.
- Living Area
- Area Views
- Openable Windows