Flemings Cootamundra are pleased to present 10 Cooper Street, Cootamundra to the market for sale.
This beautifully renovated home is conveniently located in the centre of Cootamundra with schools, shops and restaurants all within a 250m radius. Originally constructed in 1920, the front half of the property has been very well maintained and retains period features, whilst the rear of the property has been extensively renovated to provide a large open-plan kitchen/living/dining, a third bedroom and a new bathroom and laundry.
Constructed at the rear of the block is a large two-bedroom studio with a living area, shower and toilet as well as a covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Three-bedroom home + two-bedroom studio
- Main bedroom with large walk-in-robe
- Modern, open-plan kitchen, living and dining with plantation shutters
- Ducted cooling, gas log fire & reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Near new bathroom with spa and separate shower
- Two-bedroom studio with a massive lounge/dining area and ducted cooling and gas heating
- Covered outdoor entertaining area + wrap-around veranda
- Solar panels installed
- Large double carport + a workshop and garden shed
- Situated on a huge 1,107m2 block of land
- Currently leased for $350/week to immaculate tenants
This property is ideal for a large family or those with elderly parents or teenagers looking for their own space!
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport