Flemings Boorowa is please to present to the market 'Belview' 67 Cains Road, Boorowa, via Expression of Interest.
• 'Belview' consisting of approximately 355 hectares (878 acres) of undulating grey & red granite-based country.
• 242 hectares (600 acres) of arable land.
• Water a feature - 24 Dams with a water harvesting system and bore.
• The property is currently fenced into 18 paddocks with super history, native pastures, mainly microlaena, with excellent clover cover.
• Fully equipped 3 stand, raised board, sheering shed with Lister plant, grinder, 2 x wool presses, separate lunchroom & toilet.
• Circa 1935 double cavity 4 bedroom brick home with formal lounge and dining rooms.
• Magnificent gardens with established tree's, vegetable garden and fruit trees.
Property Improvements include:
• 4 bedroom home
• Four bay machinery shed
• Steel sheep yards with adjustable loading ramp
• 3 stand shearing shed
• Single car garage
• Double carport
• Double garage with concrete floor & power
• 12 Dog pens
• Sheltered BBQ area
• 4 large poultry pens
• 12 solar panels – 3 kilowatts
• Fresh water tanks – total water storage 112,000 litres
An extremely well-presented property with a strong focus on water security and weed control. Located 16kms to Boorowa and 35kms to Young.
A comprehensive information memorandum available on request.
EOI Closing Friday December 3rd 5pm AEST.
- Living Area
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- High Clearance
- Toilet Facilities