Flemings Boorowa is pleased to present 78 Court Street, Boorowa, to the market for sale.
This quirky and charming two-bedroom home is perfectly positioned just metres away from the park and golf course and is a prime real estate opportunity.
The house is steeped in history, complete with stained glass windows, high ceilings and an open fire place.
- Two large bedrooms
- A spacious lounge room, with open fireplace
- Cosy sitting/dining room with slow combustion wood fire
- Heated flooring in the bathroom, laundry and main bedroom
- Stylishly renovated bathroom complete with claw foot bath, shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with a modern Smeg oven
- New plumbing and electrical work completed throughout the home
- Beautiful rambling cottage gardens
- Single car garage
- Two water tanks
- 2100sqm* block with rear lane access
- Opposite the local park and golf course, less than 900m* to the main street.
Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity.
Contact Flemings Boorowa today to arrange an inspection and unlock the potential of this lovely property.
"All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport